Lately I've been thinking of my buckets lists. There are so many things I want to do before the bucket comes to kick me!
My cemetery bucket list is as follows (in no particular order):
1. Mount Auburn - Cambridge, Mass. - (www.mountauburn.org)
2. Bonaventure Cemetery - Savannah, Ga. - (www.bonaventurehistorical.org)
3. Lafayette Cemetery - New Orleans, La. - (http://goneworleans.about.com/od/cemeteries/a/Lafayette.htm)
4. Hollywood Forever - Los Angeles, Calif. - (www.hollywoodforever.com)
5. Cimetiere Pere-Lachaise - Paris, France - (http://www.pere-lachaise.com/)
6. Green-Wood Cemetery - Brooklyn, N.Y. - (www.green-wood.com)
7. Bohemian National Cemetery - Chicago, Ill. (www.bohemiannationalcemeterychicago.org)
8. Graceland Cemetery - Chicago, Ill. - (http://www.gracelandcemetery.org/)
9. Burial Hill - Plymouth, Mass.
10. Kensal Green Cemetery - London, England
There are, of course, many many more. This is just the beginning of the list! I'm currently distracted by the election and the upcoming announcement that Barack Obama will become our 44th president of the United States of America!
Tonight I am the proudest I've ever been to be an American.