Monday, February 16, 2009

Did you know ...?


Did you know that I'm on Twitter? I didn't either!!! Well, I did, but then I forgot. And then I got a whole new deal, so I could start fresh. So I did, and now I am. And I've been tweeting tonight and a little bit earlier. But I wasn't sure what to say. So I linked to this blog. And now you're reading my blog, and I'm telling you about Twitter. So you'll probably (maybe) go to Twitter to find me, and then it will direct you back here. Then you'll read this post and go back to Twitter, which will send you back here ... to which you will agree with me that I wish I could access Facebook from the home wireless connection any time I want to because I'm probably much less annoying on Facebook because people expect my antics on FB. But not here. Face it, I seldom post here. Because I've been lame. I'm hoping to resolve that. Is that the right word? Rectify? Requiem? This is what I get for eating a big, delicious cookie when I should be getting ready for bed.

I love cookies.

1 comment:

Diane Wright said...

FUNNY!!! I understand frustration, and you put it very well, indeedy!