Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Excellent article. 'The way we grieve now'

I just read an excellent article on grieving via Yahoo's Shine section. The examples it uses are celebrities, but there stories are no less touching than those of the average Jane's. Definitely worth a read.

It's been more than 11 years since my grandfather died, and I still feel the heart-stinging grief occasionally. I miss him greatly and wish he'd had the chance to meet my husband and especially our daughter. He would have been over the moon about her. It amazes me that the two people in my life who mean so much to me--my husband and daughter--never knew my Grandpa. He played such an important role in my life growing up; it just doesn't make sense on that inside level of me.

Wishing you love and joy,
Minda

'The way we grieve now' http://www.shine.yahoo.com/channel/life/the-way-we-grieve-now-2389801/

No comments: